Helping you verify the safety, reliability and performance of your HVAC/R equipment for consumer and commerical use.
HVAC/R standard requirements are complex and ever-changing. With changing standard scopes and standard harmonization, it can be a challenge to both identify applicable standards and develop a testing plan to meet the standard requirements.
With multiple standards to consider when testing HVAC/R equipment, it is critical to choose a laboratory with the experience necessary to navigate standard requirements. MET provides a detailed product review and explanation of applicable standards to help ensure you meet the applicable requirements and achieve product compliance. We work with you to develop a testing plan that evaluates all standard and manufacturer considerations while helping you better understand your product’s compliance challenges.
Our laboratories can perform safety evaluations for HVAC/R equipment and are also equipped to evaluate all additional EMC, energy efficiency, performance and environmental durability requirements. HVAC/R testing is growing more complex as smart wireless technology is integrated into consumer systems. Our cutting-edge testing equipment and experienced wireless engineers can help you evaluate your product for smart technology integration and plan for future product advances.
Related Testing Standards and Regulation:
- CSA C22.2 NO. 63 – Household Refrigerators and Freezers
- CSA C22.2 NO. 120 – Refrigeration Equipment
- CSA C22.2 NO. 64 – Household Cooking and Liquid-Heating Appliances
- UL 250 – Household refrigerators and freezers
- UL 471 – Commercial refrigerators and freezers
- UL 484 – Room air conditioners
- UL 1995 – Heating and cooling equipment
- UL 60335-2-34 – Household and Similar Electrical Appliances Part 2: Particular Requirements for motor-compressors
- UL 60335-2-40 – Household and Similar Electrical Appliances Part 2-40: Particular Requirements for electrical heat pumps, air conditioners and dehumidifiers
Related Pages and Testing Capabilities:
- Product Safety Testing
- Environmental Simulation Testing
- EMC Testing
- Wireless Testing
- Appliance Testing
- Consumer Product Testing
- Fungus Testing
- Flame Testing
- NRTL Testing
- Non-NRTL Testing